This program is for families with children aged 0-6. New immigrant families and refugees are welcome!
Join us in this weekly drop-in program to learn more about your child's emotions and much more, while having fun!
This program includes:
- Exploring the role of emotional well-being in early childhood
- Becoming aware of your child's emotions
- Encouraging healthy expressions of emotions
- Children's developmental stages
- Community resources
- Connecting with other parents
Learn together with your child through fun games, storytelling, arts & crafts and songs.
Mondays, November 4 to December 16 (no session on November 11 for Remembrance Day)
Drop in - no registration required but space is limited.
For more information contact Liliane or Ramzia 604-436-1025 email@example.com
This program is in partnership with the Vancouver & Lower Mainland Multicultural Family Support Services Society.