Storytime is a time to . . .
- sing, play and laugh with your young child.
- listen to great stories and learn new words.
- discover new picture books, rhymes and songs.
- introduce your child to a group experience.
- make friends and meet new families in the community.
- choose books with your child to take home and read.
Have fun, because having fun makes learning easier!
Storytimes usually last 30 to 45 minutes. They are free of charge and no registration is required. Come early as space is limited.
Come and join us!
Storytime for Babies
A great introduction for you and your new family to the wonderful world of books, rhymes and songs. Expectant parents are welcome. Enjoy exploring books and activities at home - click here for ideas.
Storytime for Toddlers
Clapping, rhyming and singing: just right for active toddlers. Enjoy exploring books and activities at home - click here for ideas.
Storytime for Preschoolers
Reading, rhyming and singing: perfect for children who love stories and might even sit still for them!