Tax Tips for Estate Planning
Signups closed for this Event
Celebrate Canadian Bar Association BC Law Week 2018 by joining us for an information session on taxes and estate planning.
An effective estate plan can minimize tax on and after your death and benefit your surviving family.
Topics included will be:
- Tax Deferral Techniques in Succession Planning (Rollovers, Estate Freezes)
- Intervivos Trust Planning (Spousal or Common Law Partner Trust, Alter Ego and Joint Partner Trusts)
- Trusts for Persons with Disabilities
- The RRSP, RRIF and RPP RESP and TFSA
- Planned Charitable Giving
- Personal Use Real Estate (Property Transfer Tax Exemption; Income Tax Planning Opportunities)
- Post Mortem Remedial Income Tax Planning
The speaker, Peter Hansen, is a Burnaby lawyer who has practiced law for 32 years. Registration is required for this free information session. Seating is limited. Please register online, in person at any BPL branch or by phoning the Metrotown branch at 604-436-5400.