Probate with Andrew Rebane
Signups closed for this Event
This presentation will provide basic information about applying for Probate or Letters of Administration:
- What is probate,
- What to do if there is no Last Will,
- Is probate always necessary,
- What are the duties of an Executor,
- How to calculate probate fees,
- How to reduce probate fees,
- What you need to start the probate process,
- Finalizing the probate application.
Join us for a presentation by Andrew Rebane LL.B, Senior Lawyer at the Deer Lake Law Group. Andrew's practice focuses on Family Law, Estate Planning, Estate Disputes, and Probate.
This free program is offered in partnership with the People's Law School. Seating is limited, please register by phone at: 604-522-3971, or online.
If you cannot attend the program, please contact the Library so someone else can have your spot. Thank you.