Become a Library Champion!
Are you a new immigrant looking for:
- Canadian volunteer work experience?
- Better communication skills?
- More confidence?
- New friends?
- A better understanding of your community?
The Library Champions Project offers all of these things and much more!
To be a Library Champion, you must:
- Want to volunteer
- Love libraries and helping other people
- Be 19 years and older
- Be a permanent resident by NOT yet a Canadian Citizen
To register for this free information session, visit www.newtobc.ca and click on the red "Register Here" button.