Burnaby Public Library is proud to present our 2019-2022 Strategic Plan [PDF].
Thank you to library board members, staff, patrons, community leaders and people throughout Burnaby who shared their ideas with us. We heard about what you love about the library, what changes you’d like to see, and where we can improve. We also heard about what you value in your community, and about the key issues that affect you and your community. We heard from:
- 509 people who completed our online survey
- more than 400 people in our four branches
- 782 community members in conversation with staff and board at community gathering spots and on the street
- 12 community leaders in one-on-one conversations
- 166 library staff in small group meetings
Thank you to everyone who contributed to our 2019-2022 Strategic Plan.