Storytime is a time to . . .
- sing, play and laugh with your young child.
- listen to great stories and learn new words.
- discover new picture books, rhymes and songs.
- introduce your child to a group experience.
- make friends and meet new families in the community.
- choose books with your child to take home and read.
Storytimes usually last 30 to 45 minutes. They are free of charge and no registration is required. Come early – space is limited.
Come and join us!
Storytime for Babies
A great introduction for you and your new family to the wonderful world of books, rhymes and songs. Expectant parents are welcome. Enjoy exploring books and activities at home - click here for ideas.
Storytime for Toddlers
Clapping, rhyming and singing – just right for active toddlers. Enjoy exploring books and activities at home - click here for ideas.
Storytime for Preschoolers
Reading, rhyming and singing – perfect for children who love stories and might even sit still for them!