Signups closed for this Event
Join facilitators amateur gardener, Revel Kunz, who grew organic food for her B&B and Nadine Styan of My Garden Coach for a talk on how to keep your summer harvest going!
It's time for a summer check in. In this presentation you will learn about the following:
- watching for disease, prevention and recovery,
- how to effectively mulch for water wise and fertilizing,
- seed saving,
- replanting for fall harvesting,
- how different planting styles have been working,
- beneficial insects and bee support and much more!
There will be lots of time for questions and you can bring pictures of your garden and anything you want to share.
Please join our Facebook page: Gathering Burnaby Gardeners
Post questions to the Facebook page or email: email@example.com
Free, but seating is limited. Programs with low enrollment may be cancelled, please register by phone at: 604-522-3971, or online.
If you cannot attend the program, please contact the Library so someone else can have your spot. Thank you.