WHAT IS MENTORING WITH MATH?
• Mentoring with Math is an after-school program for boys and girls in grades 3-7
who are struggling with math.
• Children are matched with mentors who help make math fun and achievable.
• Mentors are mostly SFU students and have been recruited by Big Brothers.
• Each session is 1.5 hours - the first hour is focused on math, while the last portion is
spent building a friendship between the child and mentor through play.
• Snacks and tasty treats are provided
WHEN: 4:00 to 5:30pm Thursdays, February 2nd to April 6th (No Program March 16 for Spring Break)
WHERE: McGill Library, Burnaby
COST: This is a FREE program for children who need math support but do not have
access to paid tutoring.
Or CONTACT Victoria at
email@example.com | 778.888.8779
Presented by Big Brothers of Greater Vanouver