Burnaby Public Library and Bridge for Health are presenting this workshop.
Are you tired of feeling tired? So overwhelmed by stress that you're dealing with sugar cravings, bloating, insomnia, irritability or anxiety? Maybe you are coping with daily physical pain or illness? What if I were to tell you that making practical, simple changes to your diet and lifestyle could change all that?
During this presentation, we will discuss:
- The problems with our conventional medical system and how we can shift from Disease-Care to Health-Care.
- The food myths perpetuated by the food industry and how the average diet is making us sick
- The role of holistic nutrition in achieving your health goals, addressing your specific symptoms and improving your quality of life
You will leave with:
- The understanding that your health and wellness is within YOUR control
- Practical nutrition and digestion tips for YOU to start using right away
- Knowledge of how to determine the best diet and lifestyle for YOU
Our guest speaker, Sharon Pendlington, Registered Holistic Nutritionist and founder of Personal Nutrition, offers nutritional counselling and support to help you achieve your health goals. Sharon meets her clients wherever they are in their health journey and inspires them to take their power back over their own health and wellness. Sharon will work with you to incorporate specific dietary, natural supplement and lifestyle recommendations into your daily routine so that you can live with more joy and vitality!
This event is free, but space is limited. To avoid disappointment please register online, or by calling the Metrotown Branch at 604-436-5400.
You might be also interested to register to next Bridge for Health workshop on August 2, Runner's toolbox.